Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Links

I just realized (even before Doug's comment!) that I did leave out my two absolute favorite links (I blame the kids - for some reason they thought they had to have lunch on time!)! I love that my wonderful hubby has really gotten into blogging over the last few weeks, because he has some really awesome thoughts. So, here are his links...

First we have one simple entitled Doug's Blog. This one has all sorts of things - random thoughts, sermon preparation, etc. Some of it's political, some of it's just thoughts. But, it's fun to read the things that go through his mind.

But the one I really look forward to is Toward the Horizon. Doug shares a quote, a thought, and brief thoughts on a series of Bible verses from his morning readings. I miss this one if I don't get to read it for whatever reason or if he doesn't get to post for whatever reason.

Enjoy!

No comments: